Thursday, June 18, 2009

Familytime

Okay, so you caught me. I am still in the middle of a book but I should be done tomorrow and let you know about it. I was tickled this morning to find my daughter at home. My 21 year old daughter apparently decided she missed us and dropped in for a visit, even though she lives in town. To surprise me when I came down this morning, she had cleaned off the kitchen table, which really needed it - believe me. I am wondering what else I will find she has cleaned by the time I get home from work. My 15 year old son is on a board collecting kick now - skateboards, flowboards, mountain boards and skiboards. Wants them all. He will hopefully find out soon that he can have them faster if he gets a job. My 12 yr old is addicted to the computer and online sights roleplaying. He is into Runescape, Club Penguin, Neopets and Our world, when he isn't riding his bike around to come up for air. I also have 3 cats plus a temp from the daughter: oldest is a calico named ADD (kitten was very mellow when we got it but proved within a day that it was the opposite), next one is a gray stripped tabby named Muffin 2 (after its predessessor, that was thrown out the door by my ex when I didn't collect her and her sisters in time by his standards) and a black cat named Boo Boo, big guy who loves me a little too much by always wanting to sit on my chest when I am laying down. My daughters cat is a smallish Siamese mix, the only one not fixed and declawed in the front, which is now preggy. That happened one night a while ago when she made a escape out the front door into the porch and then hid. The neighborhood tom cat, a scottishfold mix, came in our porch for a visit and knocked her up, which I heard with anguish all the way on the second floor and ran out to find her. On top of all of this, we have in my 12 yr olds room: a orangish betta fish, which the tank my son designed in a class at school and a crested gecko, which was a gift to him from my daughter for his 12th birthday. Interesting enough, I have bonded with that. Go figure. And in my 15 yr olds room is the lopped ear rabbit that my 12 yr old got from his sister last year for his birthday. It is in the 15 yr olds room so the 12 year olds room doesn't look like a zoo. And smell like it. I have nothing in my room because of all the books probably and there isn't room. It's lucky there is room for my bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment