Saturday, June 20, 2009

New cozy mystery series for me

I have discovered a new series by J B Stanley. It's called the the Collectible Mystery series and involves Molly who is a writer for Collector's Weekly magazine. The first book, that I just finished called "Killer Collection", centered around the handmade pottery industry and I learned alot about it from this book. I thought the plotline was quite good and the red herrings done well. The victim is an obnoxious collector that gets snuffed at a kiln opening, what a pottery maker has once or twice a year to sell his pottery. What was easy to see, during a cutthroat snatch and buy, was the delivery of the fatal jab in the confusion. What you are not prepared for was who did it. Kudos on that. The are 2 more books, so far, which I will read in order of course even though I don't think it will make a difference. http://www.jbstanley.com/
There is a Jerry Bruckheimer marathon this weekend and I have watched, even though I own them, the first 2 Pirates of the Caribbean and National Treasure. I absolutely love these movies. Action and adventure with three hunky leading men, Johnny Depp, Orlando Bloom and Nicholas Cage.

No comments:

Post a Comment